Big D & Tammy Family

This blog is devoted to sharing pictures and stories of our boys with our family and friends. Occasionally you might find a post about something other than Dylan or Noah, but don't count on it!

January 03, 2007

A New Year, A New Blogger Is Born





Yea! It's 2007! Why do I sound so excited? I don't know! What I do know is that I have made it one of my resolutions to start and maintain this blog. Everybody else is doing it to show off their kids, so why shouldn't I? I mean, just LOOK at my boys. Heartbreakers I tell ya. Am I biased? Why yes, yes I am.

Since I haven't yet figured out how to put captions under the pictures I'll tell you all that Dylan is on top (he's 2) and Noah is on bottom (he's 7 weeks). Check back often to see more pictures of my boys. That's about the only thing I talk about anymore. Funny how you cease to exist once you give birth. Me? Me who? I had a life before children?

If I get a wild hair I might actually post something that involves myself or Darren and not just the boys. We'll see.

Anyhoo, that's about it for my first-ever blog post. Thanks for reading this far!

3 Comments:

Blogger ErinBW said...

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the pics of the boys, especially Noah the 7 week old smiler. Wow!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogosphere!

5:53 PM  
Blogger mabella said...

How great they are! Noah is smiling. What a neat little guy.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home