Big D & Tammy Family

This blog is devoted to sharing pictures and stories of our boys with our family and friends. Occasionally you might find a post about something other than Dylan or Noah, but don't count on it!

January 07, 2007

Comparisons


I took this picture of Noah just a couple of days ago, and as soon as I saw it I remembered that I had a picture of Dylan taken in the same papasan chair at about the same age. I then began to compare Noah's overall features and appearance to Dylan's. Do they look alike? When they both get a little older will people know right away that these two boys are brothers? Do Dylan and Noah look more like their dad than me? Am I in there at all?? I know for a fact that they are 50% me. I have the scar and stretch marks to prove it.
These pictures do make me smile. I mean, just look at the cheeks on these boys. Well fed babies, no doubt about it.

6 Comments:

Blogger AuntSissy said...

Hey, how come they both look pissed? HAHAHAHA Cutie patooties! Lovin' those chipmunk cheeks.

3:47 PM  
Blogger ZParents said...

Umm -- are you sure that's not the same baby?!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Tammy & Darren said...

Hi Mere! Why thank you. I'm glad someone else thinks that they do look alike. Congrats on your new upcoming addition, by the way!

8:08 PM  
Blogger ErinBW said...

Hell yeah they look like you!!! Look at those gorgeous, giant baby blues!

5:49 PM  
Blogger mabella said...

What great cheeks! Man, those are handsome dudes. Love, Ma Bell

8:08 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I always did say that I thought Dylan looked a lot like you, and so does Noah...but then again, I think M. looks a lot like me, too, even though nobody else does, so I guess my perception of baby-looks is skewed.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home