Big D & Tammy Family

This blog is devoted to sharing pictures and stories of our boys with our family and friends. Occasionally you might find a post about something other than Dylan or Noah, but don't count on it!

February 01, 2007

Nothin' Really


I have nothing blog-worthy to post. It's just that I haven't posted anything for almost a month and I did tell myself that I would maintain this blog.

However, I did come across this hilarious picture of Noah. Darren had it on his cell phone and just recently transferred it on the computer. Let's see, he's a week shy of three months now, so I would say that this pic was taken when he was just about a month old.

He's a CRAAAZY baby! Damn, I just crack up every time I look at it.

2 Comments:

Blogger ErinBW said...

It's Crazy Eyes Killah!

10:50 PM  
Blogger ErinBW said...

WAHHHHH!! I need more Whites! Post!!!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home