Big D & Tammy Family

This blog is devoted to sharing pictures and stories of our boys with our family and friends. Occasionally you might find a post about something other than Dylan or Noah, but don't count on it!

June 11, 2007

The Next Picasso

Smiley Face

Egg In Nest

Balloon
OK, OK, one more post about Dylan. Look at what a talented artist he is! Too bad I couldn't get him to draw these pictures on paper. As you can see, he drew them on his MagnaDoodle. I had to grab my phone and take a picture quickly before he erased his works of art. And what is so incredible (I think) is that he just sat there and drew these pictures. He didn't ask, and I didn't tell him, what to draw. He would draw the picture and then bring it to me and say, "Wook, Mommy, happy face!" "Wook Mommy, it's a eggy in a nest!"
He's 2 1/2! Uh-maze-ing. Damn I love that kid.



1 Comments:

Blogger AuntSissy said...

Dylan is possibly the smartest little boy on the planet!! Oh, and the cutest of course! =)

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home