Big D & Tammy Family

This blog is devoted to sharing pictures and stories of our boys with our family and friends. Occasionally you might find a post about something other than Dylan or Noah, but don't count on it!

February 20, 2007

This One's for You, Auntie Tracy



Hey y'all, whassup? My name is Grand Master Noah J and I am in the house! I know what y'all is thinkin'. This is just too much cuteness for one baby. Well, don't you worry. Noah J can handle it.

Check me out in my stylish outfit that my Auntie Tracy bought me for my first Christmas. My mama had to put it on me before I busted right out of it. I am three months old and 16 pounds, you know.

Look out Matilda and Claire, Future Mr. Right is comin'!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

He looks so ridiculously cute!! I can't believe he has almost outgrown that already! Wasn't it 3-6 months? That kid is a GIANT!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Tammy & Darren said...

Yeah, the outfit is 3-6 months. And yes, I know - he's a bruiser. It must be all that 'junk food milk' he's getting from his mama.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Tammy & Darren said...

Oops - sorry baby M. Auntie Tammy spelled your name wrong. : (

9:04 PM  
Blogger ErinBW said...

WOW!!! BabyC JUST hit 20 lbs at 14 months. He is just a chunk of love!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home