Big D & Tammy Family

This blog is devoted to sharing pictures and stories of our boys with our family and friends. Occasionally you might find a post about something other than Dylan or Noah, but don't count on it!

March 07, 2007

Batter Up!




Well, here it is! The Bakersfield Batting Range - founded in 1969. The Whites and The Wells are now the third owner in the 38-year history of this place. We officially opened February 5th, but I've been kinda busy and haven't been able to blog about it until now. It's sort of cool to know that our family owns a piece of good ol' Bakersfield history. You can check out our way cool website at:
If you're in town, stop by to see us and have a hot dog!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

SO COOL! And I love your web-site! Very suave! I can't wait to see the batting range!

7:49 AM  
Blogger AuntSissy said...

Yeah, we are pretty much a big deal! BBR Rocks!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home