The Cowboy Poet Rides Again
Well folks, my stepdad went and wrote another cowboy poem about his two boys - Dylan "The Sheriff" and Noah "The Deputy." Bill's words are so precious and full of love that I just needed to share them with everybody. So here you go:

Two Little Boys
Me and Dylan check out the yard
We check out the plants and look for snails
Noah don't understand yet
But he likes it when I ring the cow bells
I may not be their blood Grandpa
But the love I have for these boys runs deep
Dylan helps me blow out my birthday candles
Noah lets me rock him to sleep
To make Dylan happy
I give him a cookie
To make Noah happy
Mommy gives him a booby
All buckled in
They head home
Wonder if they made it
Call 'em on the phone
Tammy answers
They're down for the night
We ask Dylan "You allright?"
He answers loud "I awight!"
Another day with the boys gone by
I'll never forget the time spent
With two little boys
That God has sent
-William A. Spier
"MM"

1 Comments:
Totally. Awesome. Noah is so gorgeous! And I sure do like that hat Bill has Dylan wearing...glad to see you're raising you kids right!
Post a Comment
<< Home