Harry Potter Mania

OK, someone please tell me that I am not the only thirty-something who luvs me some Potter??!! I am so excited and torn over the fact that this is the FINAL book. Of course I pre-ordered it. I searched the internet to find the lowest price and found it at good ol' Wal Mart. $17.87! Guaranteed to arrive on my doorstep on July 21st! I even took the Wal Mart pledge to promise to keep the ending a secret. NO, I'm not making that up. See what a dork I am? When I went to click on "Preorder" it took me to a page with the pledge on it. So I said, "Sure!" I'll do whatever they want if it will just get me one step closer to my book!
So what do you think, my fellow adult Harry Potter lovers? Does he live or die? All I know is, Dumbledorf had better find a way to come back to life. And I need Snape to be good, not bad. He' sort of grown on me over the past 6 books, and he's also played on screen by Alan Rickman. What's NOT to love I ask you?? Hello?? Alan Rickman?? Sense and Sensibility?? Tracy honey, I need an "AMEN SISTAH!" in this one, please, because I know you know what I'm talking about.
But anyhoo, I digress. I need to begin my Harry Potter movie marathon and quick book scan to refresh my memory thus far. See Ya at Hogwarts!

3 Comments:
You crack me up! I love my seestah!
I say Snape is NOT evil and he did NOT really kill Dumbledore. Why else would J.K. have made such a big deal about how the students were learning that advanced wizards could SAY one spell while actually casting another? Also, why would Minerva have made the comment after Dumbledore was "killed" that he always said he had some secret reason that he trusted Snape absolutely, but nobody knew what it was?
Oh. And Alan Rickman is hothothot!
I did a HP movie marathon this weekend with my boys. Even taught them to recognize Harry on site & say his name. Now if I only knew which box in my mom's attic held my books, I would have me a bathroom read-a-thon (since that is the only place where I get a moment of quiet until they follow me in).
So I say Amen! And bring on Alan Rickman who is hot. And oddly enough isn't this movie the one where we might get to see more Kenneth Branagh?
Post a Comment
<< Home