Big D & Tammy Family

This blog is devoted to sharing pictures and stories of our boys with our family and friends. Occasionally you might find a post about something other than Dylan or Noah, but don't count on it!

August 11, 2007

It's Crawlin' Time


It's here already. Noah is crawling. He started a couple of weeks ago, but in the last couple of days he has really gotten the hang of it. But - he's selective with what he chooses to crawl towards. He isn't to the point where he crawls just to get around, he crawls only when he sees something that he must have. Anything that he thinks might go nicely in his mouth. Remote control! Telephone! Juice cup!
He's pulling himself up and standing as well. He'll lunge for the couch and when he gets a good grip, he pulls himself right up. He tries to do it in the bathtub too, and gets really pissed at Mommy when I won't let him crawl freely in the water or let him pull himself up to the edge of the tub.
Dylan was 14 months before he started walking - I have a feeling Noah won't want to wait that long. He watches his big brother and thinks, "How do I do that?" But Noah can wait - I certainly don't mind. Once he starts walking, it means the end of my little baby and the beginning of a toddler. Sigh. BUT! All I have to do is look at what two C-Sections have done to my body - it rids me of all desire to have another!!!! And besides, just look at these boys. Man, they're good-looking. I don't think Darren and I can top that. : )

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Those are some ridiculously good-looking kids. Too bad we can't get M. and Noah together...they could have crawling races...with maybe a little wagering on the side...

5:03 PM  
Blogger brooke said...

How sweet that he is getting around. I have always heard that seconds tend to do things a bit quicker than their elders. They are pretty amazing your boys!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home