Big D & Tammy Family

This blog is devoted to sharing pictures and stories of our boys with our family and friends. Occasionally you might find a post about something other than Dylan or Noah, but don't count on it!

December 27, 2007

Knott's Berry Farm

As you can see by the title of this post, we took the boys to Knott's Berry Farm. They had this awesome deal going on for Fire & Police peeps, and we just couldn't pass it up, so we went! Darren and I got in for free, and Dylan cost us $12.95! Yee Haw!





We stayed at the Knott's Resort Hotel the night before and ordered up some room service the next morning to get our day started off right. By the looks of it, Noah really enjoyed the hotel bed:














After a costly yet tasty and convenient breakfast, we made our way downstairs to the hotel lobby to meet Snoopy. (Sorry, no photo to share - they came out too blurry.) Dylan was excited about that, but more excited when we told him we were going to ride the roller coaster! Camp Snoopy is the main area for all the little kiddies. Thay have lots of rides for parents and tots to enjoy. Here are Daddy and Dylan on the "Joe Cool GR8 SK8" ride:















And Noah wasn't to be left out of the fun either! Here he is with Daddy going on the bus ride:














Here are pics of Dylan and Mommy waiting in line for the ferris wheel. Holy cow - what a long, long time it took to get on this thing. Do you know how long it takes to load and unload a ferris wheel? A long damn time.













But by far, the most ridiculous ride you will ever find in any amusement park had to be the "Huff & Puff" ride. I'm not sure that this can even be classified as an amusement ride. Well, maybe amusing, but definitely no ride. But Dylan was determined to get on it, because he saw a train track and knew it had to be worthy.


HILARIOUS. Who thought up this ride?!!

Anyhoo, I have so many more pictures I could share, but then this post would be way too long. But I think I hit all the best parts and showed you all what a memorable day we had together as a family. That was my favorite part. : )

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hay girl, I was wondering when you were gonna post again!! What happened to our fun campin' trip?? Too cold to have any fun memories??:) I love the pics:) Jill

7:41 PM  
Blogger ErinBW said...

Glad you guys had a great time! Ummm...but, you know Knott's is only like 15 min from our house. Call me next time!!!!

8:50 PM  
Blogger brooke said...

how fun for everyone. I now have to go check out the huff (or whatever) ride.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home