Big D & Tammy Family

This blog is devoted to sharing pictures and stories of our boys with our family and friends. Occasionally you might find a post about something other than Dylan or Noah, but don't count on it!

November 04, 2007

Halloween 2007

I have such a fondness for Halloween. It must be the actress in me - or maybe just the little girl that's still somewhere below the surface. Whatever it may be, I love Halloween because I love to dress up! So that's what I did this year. I was an electric blue-haired rockin' punk witch. Dylan got a kick out of it, but Noah couldn't quite figure out who the freak with the blue hair was that stole Mommy's voice. It was pretty funny. He'd let me hold him, and then he'd stare really hard at me. I could tell his little brain was working hard to figure out what in the heck was going on! Then he'd give up, whine a little bit and want Daddy.
It was a fun evening. Our super-cool neighbors rented a bounce house and had a big party out in their front yard. Dylan had a blast. He couldn't figure out what he wanted to do more - play in the bounce house or go beggin' for some sweets. He then realized he didn't need to choose! He got to do both all night.
Here are some pics. My boys were the best-looking pirate and Nemo you have EVER seen!!


I personally love Dylan's little belly sticking out of his costume. Oh, and here he is saying, "ARRGH!"


Beeyouteeful! Look at that smile.


This weird lady is giving me pizza. I think I'll go ahead and let her hold me - for now.












HAPPY HALLOWEEN everybody!

2 Comments:

Blogger brooke said...

You all look fantastic!! I think we have that same Nemo costume from last year. :)

8:49 AM  
Blogger brooke said...

okay, we can go for a tie! :) the boy practiced his argh for about 2 weeks. ;) I love halloween.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home