Big D & Tammy Family

This blog is devoted to sharing pictures and stories of our boys with our family and friends. Occasionally you might find a post about something other than Dylan or Noah, but don't count on it!

January 11, 2008

Seven Sets of Eight Things

8 things I am passionate about
1. My Husband
2. My Sons
3. My Friends
4. My Family
5. Correct Spelling
6. My intense dislike for handwritten signs that use a combination of upper-case and lower-case letters. That drives me NUTTY. Or should I say, NuTtY. (yArd sAlE!)
7. Crawling into bed with crisp, freshly laundered sheets. Mmm! Smells and feels so good!
8. A clean house
9. MATCHING UNDERWEAR!!!

8 things I want to do before I die
1. Lose weight - and get my tummy tuck!!!
2. Skydive
3. Be in a major motion picture
4. Go on a honeymoon (got knocked up too fast - we didn't get one!)
5. Win the lottery
6. Get a college degree
7. Read the Bible
8. Meet my grandchildren

8 things I say often
1. "I Love You."
2. "Are you kidding me?!"
3. "Dylan, leave your brother alone!"
4. "Oh, No."
5. "Noah's playing in the toilet again!"
6. "I'm hungry."
7. "Dylan, do not drink the bath water!!"
8. "Noah, get that out of your mouth."

8 books I have read recently
1. Oh
2. this
3. is
4. a
5. funny
6. one.
7. I don't read.
8. Oh wait! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

8 songs I could listen to over and over again
1. "The Reflex" - Duran Duran
2. "Bless the Broken Road" - Rascal Flatts
3. "Songbird" - Eva Cassidy
4. "Don't Cha" - Pussycat Dolls
5. "Sail Away" and "Best I Ever Had" - (tie) David Gray
6. "We Are In Love" - Harry Connick Jr.
7. "Gimme One Reason" - Tracy Chapman
8. "Reach for the Sky" - Social Distortion

8 things that attract me to my best friends
1. Loyalty
2. Humor
3. Intelligence
4. Truthfulness
5. Honesty
6. Understanding
7. Strength
8. Candor

8 people who should totally do this meme

Don't know that many people with blogs. : )
I'm just replying 'cause Tracy asked me to - sort of!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

ThAT wAs sO CoOl!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home