Big D & Tammy Family

This blog is devoted to sharing pictures and stories of our boys with our family and friends. Occasionally you might find a post about something other than Dylan or Noah, but don't count on it!

February 13, 2008

Sickos

Howdy Folks!

I'm back. Sorry I haven't blogged for a while. I've had blog-worthy topics and pictures set aside for a while now, but I just haven't had the time to sit down and type.
So here we are, and here we go:

The entire White household has had a difficult month. Everyone has suffered from some sort of illness. I'm still dealing with some sort of allergy-cold-possibly bronchitis-gunky eye-thingy, Darren had bronchitis with an upper respiratory infection, Noah had bronchitis and Dylan had a double ear infection along with a nasty cough that wasn't clearly diagnosed by his doctor. Both the boys are still on antibiotics (the super-duper kind that gives the boys "loose stools". Good times.) And Dylan was put on a nebulizer - can you believe that? Our three year old needs breathing treatments three times a day. Here he is, taking it like a champ:
















Our little sickies, sleeping like angels and taking over Mommy and Daddy's bed:








So that's what we've been up to lately. Oh, and the battin' range opened for the season, so we're consumed with that as well. So between bookkeeping for the range and keeping my household going, I'll try to squeeze in some blog time. : )

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Sorry to hear things are so icky with you...hope you are all feeling better!

12:37 PM  
Blogger brooke said...

oh, poor all of you. being sick is for the birds. hope recovery continues and you are all better soon. we are working on getting prepared for the baseball season here. Less than 45 days.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home